Dr. Veronica Feigel
- Graduated from St. Matthew’s University School of Veterinary Medicine (DVM)
- Internship at Virginia Equine Imaging
- Comparative Ophthalmology Residency at VCA Canada Alta Vista Animal Hospital
- Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists (DACVO)
- Veterinary ophthalmologist at Animal Eye Guys – West Palm Beach, Florida
- Veterinary ophthalmologist at Ottawa Animal Emergency & Specialty Hospital
Dr. Veronica Feigel is from Ottawa. She received her undergraduate degree from the University of Maastricht in The Netherlands and graduated from St. Matthew’s University School of Veterinary Medicine in 2010. After obtaining her DVM, she completed a 1-year internship at Virginia Equine Imaging. Dr. Feigel then worked as a general practice veterinarian in the Ottawa area before completing a 3-year comparative veterinary ophthalmology residency program at VCA Alta Vista Animal Hospital. She obtained board-certification with the American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists in 2021.
Dr. Feigel loves all aspects of ophthalmology. Ocular surgery is her professional passion, especially cataract and corneal surgery. Dr. Feigel is renowned for providing the highest level of care and kindness to all her patients. She believes that the best medicine is performed by treating each patient as if they were her own.
Outside of work, Dr. Feigel spends time with her three rescue dogs, Chloe, Lucy, and Penny, and her horse, Kathelien.