Dr. Matt Milloway
- Graduated from North Carolina State University (DVM)
- Rotating internship at Cornell University
- Residency in Veterinary Anesthesia at North Carolina State University
- Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Anesthesia and Analgesia and (ACVAA)
- Veterinary anesthesiologist at MedVet Chicago
- Veterinary anesthesiologist at Ottawa Animal Emergency & Specialty Hospital
Dr. Matt Milloway is from North Carolina, USA. He graduated from North Carolina State University in 2016. After obtaining his DVM, he completed a 1-year rotating internship at Cornell University and then a 3-year residency in veterinary anesthesia at North Carolina State University. Dr. Milloway obtained board-certification with the American College of Veterinary Anesthesia and Analgesia in 2020.
Dr. Milloway has a passion, skill, and interest in ultrasound-guided regional techniques and multimodal analgesia, having been an author on several novel technique reports during his residency. Acute and chronic pain management in animals is his passion and he has a unique skill set within veterinary medicine to be able to deliver cutting edge pain management to his patients.
In his spare time, he enjoys mountain biking, yoga, weightlifting, kayaking, cross-country skiing, cooking, traveling with his wife, and spending time with his pets.